Awesome news Dave,

That is one thing I missed since I have not gone to the rodeo in a few years -
and that is the barrel racing.  A former racer introduced me to it and she was
thrilled with the photos I got from those races.  I used my 77 for those.  I
could not do it that well had I stood by the fence - which I did for some shots.
I must remember to attend one of those rodeos when I get back down to Florida.
It was put on behind the largest Western wear store in the area.

Have boots, will travel,

Cesar
Panama City, Florida
in Baltimore, Maryland