ann sanfedele wrote:
> Christian wrote:
>
>> I promise!  Really, I'm getting burned out editing....
>>
>> A black-crested titmouse (Baeolophus atricristatus):
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/24h64r
>>
>> 1/80 f8 ISO 200
>>
>> Art, the guy I shot with all weekend, said it would be easier to
>> photograph an electron than this bird...  It's a tiny bird that rarely
>> stopped moving and became the "f-ing titmouse!" during the morning's
>> shoot.  He was pretty predictable, returning to the same perches over
>> and over again which made catching the little bastard easier.
>>
>> Comments?
>>

> I hate you -

Cool!

> photographing "dickey birds" is soo difficult and this is such a lovely shot

Thanks.  You have to understand that, except for snaps of the kids, I'm
pretty much single-mindedly focused on birds.  All my gear, techniques
and experience is in shooting them and nothing else.  I suck at people
pics, landscapes and "street" photography.  I'm happy to say that I've
seen a huge improvement in my own bird shots and I strive for better and
better.

> Your birds really ought to go in a field guide - because your captures
> make identifying them
> so easily but they are beautifully composed as well
>
> How about a bird calendar for next year?

It's something I'm thinking about! :-)

--

Christian
http://photography.skofteland.net