That phone paired with the title was really funny, I had a good laugh.

Cheers

On 5/24/07, P. J. Alling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I was walking my dog along the shore this afternoon when this little bit
> of found surrealism jumped out at me.  I constantly amazed at how good
> the smcp 28-200mm is when paired with either the *ist-D or Ds.  I really
> hated this thing on film, but on a digital body it just sings.
>
> http://home.earthlink.net/~morephotos/PESO_--_waitingforsummertocall.html
>
> Equipment: Pentax *ist-Ds/smc Pentax FA 28-200mm f3.8~5.6 AL[IF]
>
> As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.
>
> --
> All dogs have four legs; my cat has four legs. Therefore, my cat is a dog.
>
>
> --
> PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
> [email protected]
> http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net
>


-- 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ferand/

-- 
PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
[email protected]
http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net

Reply via email to