In a message dated 5/25/2007 9:27:14 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
As a few of you might have  read, I have been strugling to get on top of the
last part of the editing  chain. Now, I've bought myself a few book about
Elements. And has been  rather busy reading and testing out the posibilities.

Here is the first  result of the new revitilised  Tim
http://www.photosight.org/photo.php?photoid=59887 (at my evil site, I'm
afraid)
The first version is here
http://foto.no/cgi-bin/bildegalleri/vis_bilde.cgi?id=308716 (my good  site)

It is one of the Heavy Weather pictures in a rather changed  rendering.
Thanks to Godfrey and Toine for feeding my brain.

No need  to comment on the picture it self. It has already had a round or
two.
But  what do you thing about the editing? Am I on the right track?

Tim  Typo
Mostly Harmless

It is better, though the back  bird may be a tad too light now. But the
apparent DOF is better in this  version.

HTH, Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.