From: "Boris Liberman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2007 5:07 AM
Subject: Re: GESO - Hertzlia Marina

No, you're right. Usually I edit my stuff in the evening which affects
the results. I've re-edited it in the morning and if you don't mind -
could you please take a second look to see if it is all right.

My monitor is not properly profiled, merely with Adobe Gamma. But I've
printed recently several big enlargements and they seemed fine in color
and tone.

Boris

Tim Øsleby wrote:
> Thank you for the stroll.
> All nice, and the reflection with fish is more than nice.
> I wonder if the boats in harbor pics could do well with a bit more punch
> in
> the highligts.
>
> Could be my monitor. I will look again when it is properly warmed up.
>
> Tim Typo
> Mostly Harmless

16:01