In a message dated 5/28/2007 10:33:14 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Out for a walk this morning  with the L1 fitted with a borrowed Nikon
20mm f/2.8 AF-D. I've figured  out some of the things I was having
difficulty with at first, getting  more comfortable with the setup.
Had a lot of fun ... this one goes  well with the others in the "Shape
And Light" set, I  think:

http://homepage.mac.com/ramarren/photo/PAW7/24c.htm

Comments, critique,  flames ... always appreciated.

The dynamics of using the camera like this  really makes me wish
Panasonic/Leica/Olympus would release a 4/3 Mount  19 or 20mm prime ... !

enjoy
Godfrey

I think  that's a little tooooo minimalistic for me, personally, Godfrey.
LOL.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)
Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.