When i frame up a jump, i have both eyes open, so i can see the horse
coming. When i know it is two strides away, i gently shut one of them,
your guess:-), and then shoot. If i leave both open it screws up my
timing

Dave

On 5/28/07, Boris Liberman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
> > Huh? I am almost *always* "two eye open" with any camera and lens.
> > Particularly with a long lens, and particularly at sports events:
> > it's how you keep the camera on the subject when the subject is
> > moving fast in a high magnification field of view.
>
> Well, I couldn't do it yet. May be I did not try it often enough...
>
> Boris

Equine Photography
www.caughtinmotion.com
http://brooksinthecountry.blogspot.com/