On 5/29/07, AlexG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I take it that the complete non-reaction to Eactivist's post means either
> a) This is normal behavior for her, and is to be ignored

In the roughly 18 months I have lurked this list, I have not seen
Marnie say anything like this to anyone.

> b) You agree with her accusations of my being an utter scumbag

I believe your original comment, inappropriate, was meant in good
humor.  But... you should know better than to make questionable jokes
in a public forum.

Also, you should have apologised when you realised your joke
mis-fired, but you didn't.  You talked down to Marnie, you laid the
bait, you were flamed.

> c) You've seen enough drama and bullshit, often involving Aperture
> Simulators to not care enough to respond.

I really wanted to stay out, but you were very rude, crude and
disgusting towards Marnie, and she is such a nice lady...  :)

Russ

--
Legacy Air, Inc.
11900 Airport Way