Don't mean to be pessimistic, but ...

When I look at the *finish* I see a late K-1000 or a VIvitar -- IOW,
I see a piece of Chinese junk.
It looks like Pentax' return to the marketing plan that brought us
the ZX/MZ line.
Cheap.  Just harvest the profits.  Forget quality.

But -- I could be wrong.  It could be really pretty and well-constructed.
It just doesn't look like it.

At 06:12 AM 6/1/2007, you wrote:
>Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 11:13:28 +0200
>From: Michel Carr?re-G?e <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: NEWS !! Pentax AP ...
>To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
>
>New DSLR: "AP 50th Anniv"
>
>A chrome  K10D with Spotmatic look , and  DA 2.8/40
>http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/readflat.asp?forum=1036&thread=23454403
>http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fdc.watch.impress.co.jp%2Fcda%2Fother%2F2007%2F06%2F01%2F6368.html&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

Sincerely,

Collin Brendemuehl
http://www.brendemuehl.net
http://evangelicalperspective.blogspot.com
http://evangelicalinteraction.blogspot.com
http://philosophyforchristians.blogspot.com

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose"
                                                 -- Jim Elliott