[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> If you ordered from B&H, they'll let you return the 360. You could order the
> 540 today, then return the 360 when you get it, and they'll credit your
> account. I've done things like that with B&H in the past.
> Paul

Yeah, I know.  I'm going to give the 360 a fair shake.  Even with the
bracket I save a few bucks vs. the 540.  The only reason I wanted the
540 was for the pivot.  The flip bracket should give me most of that
sort of flexibility.  Besides, the bracket has a tripod mount on the
bottom, which will make it very easy to get the flash off the camera.

I'm shooting a wedding in a week and a half and should really spend some
time with this thing before the big day.  This will be my first (please,
be gentle) and I've assured the bride and groom (on more than one
ocassion) that I have no clue what I'm doing, but I'd still like to do a
decent job.

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com/