> >Based on several comments, I have replaced the photo with a
tighter,
> >vertical crop.  Thanks for the feedback.
> >
> >http://www.daytonphoto.com/PAW/bkd_4812a.htm
> >

> Like it -- and in terms of "who" he/she is - where is Cassino
> when you
> need him?
>
> I bet it is called a zebra something, though :)
>
> ann

When I was in Zanzibar my local guide and fixer was a guy called Cap'n
Luis. Out on the reef I would point out fish - say a long, thin one -
and ask "What kind of fish is that, Luis?". He would answer "We call
that one the Long Thin Fish, Mr. Bob. It is long and thin, that is why
it has that name". Or I would point at a yellow one and he would say
"This one is the Yellow Fish because it is yellow".

One day I pointed at a black & white striped fish, and asked what it
was. "Mr Bob", said Cap'n Luis, "we call that one the Zebra Fish".
Short pause. "But I don't know why".

Hakuna matata!

Bob