No it satisfies, employers who don't want their employees looking at
porn when they're supposed to be working.  That's what those filters are
meant for, (plus a scary message that your attempt to access a forbidden
site has been logged).  Personally I see no problem using it this way,
you get paid at work to do things you wouldn't do otherwise, that's why
it's called work.

--
All dogs have four legs; my cat has four legs. Therefore, my cat is a dog.