Rick:

Thanks for commenting on the PUG entries.

Actually, this is one of my favorite shots from Moscow, although it is
not "Postcard Pretty."  It reminds me of what the city was really
like, with exotic and stunning architecture surrounded by poor city
planning, ugly public conveniences, and hopelessly outdated vehicles
and equipment. It had an enormous sense of history, blurred by decades
of abuse and misdirection, with change always in the air.

Dan