Mark Roberts wrote:
> Oh wait, no. It's Colorado. Well, I knew it was one of those western
> states with mountains. But Frank Zappa didn't write a song about going
> to Colorado and I'm not going to put anything by John Denver in a
> subject line under *any* circumstances.
>
> Anyway, tomorrow morning Dr. Lisa and I are flying out to Denver and
> then driving to Silverthorne (where her brother lives) for a week of
> hiking and photography. Should be fun. And since it's Colorado I guess
> I'll have to bring my own dental floss instead of harvesting any out
> there...

doin a little outlet shopping, eh?

You'll be in a great spot, within striking range of the Georgetown Loop
railroad, if you like steam trains, and I think they're running the
train based in Leadville now.

Loveland Pass is pretty close, as is Fremont Pass, which is near
Leadville, home of one of those crazy races you like, the Leadville 100,
which goes over past Twin Lakes and on to Independence Pass, which is
really close to Independence, where I shot those ghost town photos that
are in the Pentax Gallery.

Man, I'm so envious.