They have all been done, so toss out your cameras or only take pics of your
kids and grandkids. Anything else is a waste of your time and effort.

What a strange culture we have, everyone is supposed to be different. But they
are required to be different the same way everybody else is different. It seems
that I may not be me, and you may not be you, that is a no no.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
http://webpages.charter.net/graywolf
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"