Thank yhou, Igor. I mixed them up, indeed. But that's because I used
to work for a radio station. There, we used to write RTR when we ment
Reuters.

So the story, in all its strangeness, is clear to me, but I used the
wrong term. Ouch, for a radio reporter
;-(

Syb

2007/8/11, Igor Roshchin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Syb,
>
> Are you mixing RTR and Reuters?
> RTR has nothing to do with it. Read more attentively: RTR was
> showing a program on North Pole expdition without making any claims
> about this particular footage. According to the article in Guardian,
> RTR first broadcasted it several hours before arrival of the Russian
> expedition to the North Pole.
> It was Reuters who related this footage to the actual expedition.
>
> Igor
>

> Sat Aug 11 07:43:55 EDT 2007
> syb vis wrote:
>
> > RTR could use more of these youngsters in their editors' crew. Is it
> > allowed to have a 13 year old kid go to work?
> >
> > In the Netherlands, they would have to wait till the kid is 16 years
> > old...

Syb Vis, The Netherlands.
"Since i bought my DSLR, i do no longer buy prints. Instead, i pay
digital frames. Who said it would become cheaper?"