In a message dated 8/10/2007 2:19:48 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
From:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:     PAW? more like PESO
Date sent:    Mon, 3  May 2004 21:39:03 -0400

Picture Every So Often is more my speed.   Getting a frame I want to show you
guys every WEEK? Not  likely.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/93489626/140051795etXCuT

Catching  rain drops (I know, you can't see any...) last Saturday at the
Walter Mitty  Historic Sports Car Races.

Cory
only shot a little since it was  raining.

Whoa, Cory coined it. Or, Shel introduced the  nomenclature and Cory was the
first to use it. But that matches my memory --  that someone said they didn't
want to do PAWs that PESOs were more like  it.

Hey, Cory, ya' famous.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.