Hi,

I just acquired a W20 since i wanted a camera that i could bring where I'd
never bring my DS.

I have to say that I am positively surprised by the usability (responsiveness).
It focuses acceptably fast and i can take pictures to my (moving) child with no
problems. The camera has lots of options, including live histogram and burned
shadow and highlights indicators. It stars and stops very fast (no moving
zoom). You can also set the green button in order to have direct access to some
functions.
The first underwater pictures that I took were specially good. I have to say
that the pool was in the shadow, so there were no flare problems.
The only real issue that I've found so far is the visibility of the LCD in
bright light (and there is no optical viewfinder). This is the only thing that
makes me wonder if I should have spent some more money and go for the W30,
since they claim to have a brighter screen (although one never knows with
marketing...).
There is also anther issue, that I already observed in the Optio M30. If the
camera fires the flash in ISO set to Auto, the camera ALWAYS uses ISO 400,
which degrades the quality since it is a bit grainy. You have to force a lower
iso (a good use for the programmable green button).

Please, let me know if you have more specific questions. I can send you a link
to some pictures and even send you some original pictures so you can judge the
quality. For mi is OK for its purpose.
(Also Steve's Digicams has reviewed both W20 and W30 and has samples).

Regards,
Jaume