<CrocodileDundee>
That's not a cheese shop!
*This* is a cheese shop ...
    http://www.panix.com/~johnf/temp/CheeseShop.jpg
</CrocodileDundee>

An excellent cheesemongers in Galway.  After we had ordered
our cheese (I picked up some Irish cheddar, while one of my
colleagues ordered a dozen or so different varieties) we
repaired to the wine section upstairs for a leisurely lunch
(wine and cheese, naturally, plus various other morsels).
A short while later our cheese was brought up to our table,
with the orders vacuum sealed to keep everything fresh!