On 8/12/07, Mark Cassino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Igor Roshchin wrote:
>
> > If you have Photoshop CS3, what features and improvements do you
> > enjoy over CS2 while working with photos?
>
> Hello Igor -
>
> To expand a bit on the comments of others - the RAW converter is greatly
> improved, especially if you want to convert a color shot to monotone.

And to expand even further. If your familiar with the RAW development
tools of Lightroom, that's what ACR in CS3 has.

I haven't upgraded yet (I've been spending too much on luxury items
like holidays & FA* lenses :-)

But from use of the demo the features I liked best were:
- Updated Bridge
- Updated ACR
- The new align layers function
- The now useful Photomerge

I'm not quite sold on the upgraded interface but that's more a
question of having to use it more to get used to it.

Cheers,

Dave

Cheers,

Dave