I'm shooting with P645 for 2 years.
It is great camera.

You can easy take it with you on long trips:
built in meter is very accurate
camera is weather proof, works even at -10 degrees C.
35mm/3.5 lens is fantastic (got mine from KEH, $340)
Flash photography is ok with 1/60s.
In short - it works like regular 35mm/DSLR, and even more.

(if you install rechargeable AA batteries, then very long exposures are
possible)

OTOH - with P67 i would take my DSLR with me... for metering and test shots.

If you have enough money - get both P645 and P67 :))))

Gasha