Not as good as I used to get from the very best labs, but better than I got
from all the rest. Certainly good enough that my few clients have had no
complaint. The only real problem I have noticed is that if you print heavy matt
prints they drink the die based inks like water. If glossy or luster is OK with
you and your clients I would say it is "Good Enough".

Each generation of inkjet printers get better. The R200 was the first one that
really seemed to be up to snuff. Of course it is now a couple of generations
old so hopefully the newer ones are even better.

-graywolf