From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 11:18 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Dream Cruise Photo Contest

I'm one of ten winners in the Detroit News Dream Cruise Photo Contest. My
winning entry is a pic of my own '55 Chevy in front of a diner on Woodward.
It's been seen here before. I shot it several years ago with the 6x7 and
Pentax SMC 300/4. You can access all the contest winners here:
http://info.detnews.com/joyrides/index.cfm