Sorry, i did keep the original file, he just wanted a file to use for
a web thing, and he sent me back his adjutments.

I also went and printed several other horse photos from different
days, and they came out dark aswell. The photos them selves are nice
and crisp and sharpness is right were it should be.

Maybe i'll re calibrate and try again.

Its almost as if they are being printed in sRGB colour space but i
have them assigned to Adobe 1998 rgb in the file and print previews
etc.

I'll try and re calibrate

Dave