Nice pictures all Mark, you got the lens form a local shop or mail
order?  And I agree with the B&W convertion comment.  The mouse is a
character!

I have my hands burning to have the lens, but its taking time from
Adorama,  I saw an authorization request in my card but now is gone,
hmm.  I will call them tomorrow.
Angel Ramos
Still waiting for my 16-50 DA*, oh, well!