I saw the small ding.  Thank you for pointing out this relatively
minor flaw.  I appreciate your honesty.

Now I must decide between the Super Program and a few others.  I am
eyeing an ME Super, a Spotmatic F, and an MX.  The only hitch (for
me, at least) with the ME Super is the lack of DOF preview.  However,
I do not know how useful this feature would be in my shooting.  I
have made very little use of it so far with my ZX-M.  I might also
like to come across an outfit that includes a wide angle lens...most
outfits with optional lenses seem to favor the tele variety...

Glen