Hello Juan,

I have the 12-24 and i simply love it. It is very sharp at all focal
lengths. Wide open at F/4 the sharpenss is good to excellent and gets
a bit better around f5.6 to f/8 beyond f/16 sharpness starts to drop
due to diffraction effects.

At F/4 there is some vignetting but can easily be corrected at raw
conversion stage. CA can be a bit pronounced but again easily fixable.

Flare resistance is good.

Handling is great.

Regards

Patrick

On 8/30/07, Juan Buhler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I own the FA16-45/4, and it is my most used lens on the K10D. I find
> that I use it on the wider side mostly.
>
> Sometimes it feels like I could use a slightly wider lens, so I've
> been thinking of getting the 12-24.
>
> Does anybody have experience with both, and can you comment?
>
> Thanks,

> Juan Buhler - http://www.jbuhler.com
> photoblog: http://photoblog.jbuhler.com
> a book: http://www.jbuhler.com/book.html