No, there is no difference except for the name.

I wouldn't say that the 10, 50, 60 are higher models at all, although it is
difficult to explain since the numbers do not follow clear logics (at least to
me).
The bottom down models were the MZ-50, replaced by the 30 and then by the 60.
Teh are not compatible with pre-A lenses.
Then there were the MZ-10(older), the MZ-7 and MZ-6, that were a bit more
advanced.
All theses models does not have the classical interface of the MZ-M/5/5n/3, but
have the typical shooting modes: sports, night, portrait, landscape...that the
'classical' don't have.
The MZ-3 is the more advanced of the series but is so similar to the 5n that I
don't think it is worth it.
Ah, and there is the top of the tops, the MZ-S, but this one is in another
league.

Mmmm, I think that it is time that you visit the excellent 'Pentax K-mount
bible' aka Boz's site:
http://www.bdimitrov.de/kmp/
and look for the Bodies/MZ series.

Have fun !!