The P645 viewfinder is good, but I expect that of any professional
medium format SLR.

I was at a talk last night given by Charles Anselmo, who has an
exhibition of his work at the Aftermodern gallery in San Francisco at
present (http://www.aftermodern.com/c_anselmo.php).

His primary camera is the Pentax 645. He captures with transparency
film and scans with an older Imacon Flextight, prints with an Epson
9600 for up to 40x60 inch prints. Very nice quality prints ... I'm
going to stop in to visit the exhibition tomorrow.

Inspires me to maybe do some work with the 645 soon. :-)

Godfrey