I once drove the front arrow truck for a highway department line painting crew.
You do not know what fun is until you have to drive down a heavily traveled two
lane road at rush hour straddling the center line and forcing traffic onto the
shoulders so the paint truck behind you can repaint the lines. Some of the 18
wheelers try to play chicken with you.

Just thought I would help put your new job into perspective, a couple of more
trips and you will not think anything of it.