On 18/09/2007, Derby Chang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't recall reading this manual, and found it accidentally when
> shooting a show one night.
>
> Set the K10D to digital preview, and take a preview shot. Then use the
> up/down button to toggle between full histogram and RGB histogram. That
> setting will be used for all instant review shots (if you have the
> histogram on, of course). One of the many little things I love about the
> K10D.

Hi Derby,

The digital preview is a great tool and it appears to be pretty widely
used by members of various Pentax fora at least. The discussion these
days centre around what the in-camera jpg settings should be set to to
provide the most accurate histogram view for RAW shooters as the
histogram is apparently based on a low res jpg interpretation of the
scene.

BTW your film is (in the) safe.

Cheers,

--