From: Charles Robinson
> On Sep 16, 2007, at 9:45, John Sessoms wrote:
>
>> Got my main email computer back operating, but having some trouble with
>> the mail and news servers. This is to test whether I can send to the list.
>>

> Seems you can.  Or did I imagine it?

The News server kept rejecting the messages with a message they were too
old.

Finally figured out the computer date/time got stranded somehow; set to
the date/time when it crashed ... about 3 days ago.

Evidently the mail server didn't care, cause the date/time was still
wrong when I sent that (morning of the 18th).