On 20/09/2007, Brendan MacRae <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Take a look at the quotes on the home page. One of the
> guys is inter-cutting film with digital. Everything is
> changing.

Of course they've been doing this for a while just not at this type of
res. I visited their page in Oct 06 and all that was available were
low res movies and some still samples, seems like they've actually got
it out there now, that's pretty good. Regardless of the initial cost
of the machine and storage I'm sure it wouldn't take long production
for it to be more economical than film.

--
Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA