Boris and Godfrey, - thanks for the comments
(and everybody else for looking)

Regarding the flash viewer [*], - you can find it here:
http://blogs.adobe.com/lightroomjournal/2007/06/airtight_interactive_web_galle.html

There are also a few galleries that you may find useful here:
http://theturninggate.net/blog/?c=Lightroom

Igor

----
[*] They say one should not disclose the secrets of the magic :-)
But this reminds me an old joke about an engineer (close to a
physicist, isn't it?):
Three men, including an engineer, were to be executed with a guillotine.
The first convicted person lies down, the signal is given, the blade falls,
but gets stuck mid-way. The man is released and pardoned.
The guillotine is lubricated.
The second one lies down, the signal is given, the blade falls, and
again gets stuck mid-way. The man is released and pardoned.
Again, they lubricate the guillotine.
The third man, an engineer lies down, and suddenly, before the signal
is given, he yells: "Stop, I know what is wrong with the guillotine!".