Seattle Film Works, Dale Labs and others were re-spooling EastmanColor
5254 and 5247 movie stock.  It has a black anti-halation coating that is
removed as part of the developing process.  If you run it through a
mini-lab it will ruin the chemistry, gunk up the rollers and probably
ruin any other film that gets processed before anything is cleaned.  It
prints with a whole different filter pack as compared to other "common"
color negative films.

-p