John Graves wrote:

>Attempt 2 at humor.  I won't repeat what my wife says.   John G.
>
>How many people understand the phrase "I just dropped the deck and
>sorter is down"?
>
>John

ah you DO know what a keypunch is!  --
(I'm late getting back to this )

I have lots of stories about those days... among them was from my boss
who once worked for the
palce where they processeed SAT's  - He had a sorter jamb and a couple
of thousand kids had to take
the exams over... most of they were probably glad.

I think I'll have to add my 'GOOD OLD DAYS"  t shirt design to my
cafepress store

ann