Recently, sitting with friends in a coffee shop, I was playing with
my sun-glasses, trying to find the right view angle and to frame the
shot so it would make sense.
(I am fond of interesting reflections in general).

I didn't find what I was looking for. The closest contender would
be this shot:
http://www.komkon.org/~igor/PHOTOS/Mixed-2005-2007/China-IMGP6127.jpg
"China".

Usually I try not to post here pictures that I don't quite like myself,
but in this case, I hope that someone may spark some idea for how
it can be done better.

Igor

PS. I suspect that the mood of this photo could have been influenced
by the series of coffee shop photos posted here by Godfrey.