Cotty wrote:

>On 02/10/07, Godfrey DiGiorgi, discombobulated, unleashed:
>

>>I walk by this scene every time I go to SF. The light this particular
>>day was just right ...
>>
>>  http://homepage.mac.com/ramarren/photo/PAW7/41a.htm
>>
>>Comments and critique always appreciated.
>>

>VERY nice. Classy. One of the best you've produced.
>
>And this from someone who's not a great big fan of this genre.
>
>well done!

I like it a lot, too --

So, Godders, did I start a theme with my three green chairs ?  Did you
remember your 3 after seeing mine?
or are we really tuned in telepathically?   from your comment, I think
you must have taken that shot before I took mine.

Theme for 2008 pug  "Be Seated"
or "Ionesco"  (possibly obscure reference for older theatre fans)

ann