This is a well known problem with CS3.  Adobe redesigned the way the
printing routines work.

Here's a link to John Nack's blog describing the problem.  Adobe's
working on something, but it's coming slow.

<http://blogs.adobe.com/jnack/2007/06/printing_in_cs3.html>

See you later, gs
<http://georgesphotos.net>