Wasn't but a few weeks ago it took about two weeks for a decision to be
made on offerings to the Pentax Gallery. Happened to my last five which
I had posted over a period of a few days. All five were declined at the
same time after a couple weeks, as I said.
Two days ago I offered the two Bodie shots and a third of June Lake.
When I booted up this AM, all three had been declined. Hardly seems
possible for their to have been twenty votes in the short time.
Something strange is afoot.
If they are taking a respite from accepting work, why not advise
contributors so they can put their time to better use.
So there!!!

Jack