The weather made me shiver, too.  :-)

Seriously, I was initially disappointed that I didn't have the classic
blue-blue skies that make Bodie such a wonderful place to photograph.  I
think that I ended up with something a little more unusual and possibly
slightly more true to the reality of the town....

--Mark

Jack Davis wrote:

>Nice collection beautifully rendered. Made me shiver. ;)
>
>Jack
>--- Mark Erickson <mark at westerickson.net> wrote:
>
>> I shot at the same location almost exactly one year ago.  I think the
>> church
>> is hard to shoot because of the way it sits with the other
>> buildings--I
>> found it hard to get a clean composition.
>>
>> I had very different weather than Jack did, too.  Here's the gallery
>> posted last year:
>>
>> http://www.westerickson.net/bodiefall2006/
>>

>> --Mark

Checked by AVG Free Edition.