Those are, IMO, most definitely the same image, The highlights &
pattern in the fur are frighteningly similar. You could buy one to
make certain.

If your sure that it is your sho,t I'd send the seller a polite email
asking them to remove it, as it's in violation of the cafepress
Content Usage Policy guidelines:

"Is it ok to use an image I found on the Internet?

Simply because an image is found on the Internet does not mean that it
is in the public domain or available for commercial use on
merchandise. You should assume that you cannot use the work unless the
author of the work has explicitly granted you a license to use the
work or it is in the public domain. Further, a person who posts an
image on the Internet and claims that you are free to use it may not
have had the right to post the image in the first place. Thus, your
use of the image may violate the rights of the actual copyright
owner."

.and

"I based my artwork on the artwork of a third party, is that ok?

It depends. Artwork derived from the previous work of another may
violate the rights of the owner of the previous work. If you are
creating a design that is based on the work of someone else, you may
need to obtain permission from the original creator prior to creating
your own work. You should consult with an attorney before using works
based on the work of another through the CafePress Service."

If that doesn't work alert Cafepress. And if that doesn't work,
release the hounds, so to speak.

Cheers,

Dave