To maintain my e-mail sanity (or as much as possible), I read and
participate in PDML on the web site, not as e-mail. That is, I read it
at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/pentax-discuss%40pdml.net/

>From time to time the server seems to get days behind in posting
messages. It happened a few months ago, then 3 or 4 weeks ago, then
again this month. That is, it is becoming more frequent. Now it has
caught up to Nov. 10, but it seems that about 2/3 of the messages are
missing. When I click on a heading, I get a "Not Found" message from the
server.

Does anyone know what is happening?

Can anything be done to convince whoever maintains the server to do a
better job? My ability to participate has essentially been nil over
recent weeks.

Am I the only one who participates in the list via the web page, rather
than through e-mail?

Thanks,

Joe