This one time, at band camp, Doug Franklin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You have no idea how much I'd like to take you up on that offer.  I
> guess if I could get a good price for the FA* 200/2.8 I could probably
> afford it, too. :-)

I have a Tokina AT-X 80-200mm 2.8 for sale (purchased from a list member)
For $500.00AUD

Also 2 x *istD
10 x K1000 yes, ten of them.
several P-30's (these are excellent for bellows)

a swag of lenses that are not sorted yet.
Will post a full list next week

Basically I have moved to Hasselblad and the pentax
gear is not getting much use, except for the MZ-S and
the bellows.

Kevin