Well, as someone who owns 7 different bags now, I have always found
that going to a store with the gear and trying to put it all in really
helps you narrow down your choices to bags that are actually going to
fit.  So that is my suggestion - go to a store or two that carries a
bunch of backpacks with your gear.  You'll pay a little more, but get
the bag that fits everything the way you want.  Also don't forget that
for most of us, the kit increases in size over time.

--
Bruce

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=91692&is=REG