Yep, Bob is correct.
I would have offered the photo-model as a prize, but it wouldn't
survive. :-)

This is how the shot is(was) intended:
http://www.komkon.org/~igor/PHOTOS/Raspberries/IMGP9655e.jpg
Then I noticed the extra reflection and was puzzled at first, figuring
out where it came from. The I realized that the 2nd reflection was
from the 2nd (bottom) surface of the glass (it was our kitchen table
with a black glass top).  It was possible to see it because
the camera was sitting very low and almost horizontally.
To enhance the confusion I used "Fill Light" to brighten the darker
part.

Thanks to everybody for looking and playing along!

Igor