Hi all,

Thought I'd just drop by to say hi, since I happen to be in the
neighbourhood.

Around here we are currently having typical late fall weather - rainy,
windy, decreasing daylight and some (quickly disappearing)snow falling.
Temperature still a few degrees above Celsius zero though.

Although I haven't been posting in a long time I've still stayed subscribed.
It's nice to see that this list continues to be a good one, providing good
advice on all aspects of photography as well as being a generally friendly
community, the occasional and obviously inevitable personal thrifts aside.
Good to see so many old-timers still around, good to see new members having
joined.

I haven't had the time to follow everyone's work as posted in PESOS, GESOS,
the PUG etc. but still it is inspiring to follow how much members continue
to work on improving their shooting.

As some of you may recall, I'm now shooting Canon since going digital two
years back.

Last winter my father passed away at old age after a number of years of
declining health. He left me (and my sister) some funds, why I've had the
opportunity to invest in some additional photo equipment.
I've bought some good lenses and accessories, the 40D camera (keeping the
20D as a second), some studio equipment, a good flatbed scanner (Epson
V700), printers as well as having upgraded my computer etc..

By all this it feels like a new start in many ways. I will be able to work
at a more professional level and hopefully in the long run make investments
pay.

I'll be back with some questions in separate messages.

Till later,
Lasse