> I hope you can share some of your photos, even if they're from the
non-Pentax world.
Cory

> Nice to hear from you again.  Show us some photos.
Regards,  Bob S.

Since there are so many pictures being posted here, I'm surprised to get
requests for even more pictures, by me.

Anyway, since I've been digging up some old pictures and made some new scans
I might show you a handful of some recently scanned which almost appear like
new to me now. (Or maybe you only wanted recent pictures - in that case I
will have to get back later.)

These are some pictures of a young local friend, Johanna, - a then
girlfriend of a friend - that I met one summer night. Something (I don't
know if it was thanks to, or despite of her haircut) made me offer to shoot
some pictures of her.
Any comments welcome.

http://photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=782151

(If anyone can guess what (type of) lens and (type of) film was being used,
you'll win 1 million euros.)

(My quota at photo.net seems to allow me only five pictures, why I will have
to find someplace else for the rest.)

Thanks,