-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Peter McIntosh
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 7:08 PM
To: 'Pentax-Discuss Mail List'
Subject: RE: DIGITAL SURVEY

1/  How many DSLRs do you currently own?
One
2/  How many have you owned in the past?

None - this is my first

3/ How many years ago did you buy (not just use) your first DSLR?

When introduced

4/  What's the longest length of time you've owned a single DSLR camera?

See 3 above

5/ When you purchased your first DSLR, did it live up to expectations?

Yes

6/ How long have you owned you current DSLR (if more than one, the latest) ?

See 3 above

7/ Has your latest DSLR lived up to expectations ?

Yes

8/ If a new model is released that supersedes - improves upon - your current
or latest model, will you buy it?

Not likely

9/ If a new model is released that supersedes - improves upon - your current
or latest model, will you consider your current or latest model 'obsolete' ?

No.

10/  Do you consider your first DSLR (whether still owned or not)
'obsolete'?

Definitely not.  I'm still yet to use all of its capabilities. When I have
and find myself looking for something more that it can provide is when I'll
consider it obsolete.

11/ Have you ever had sex with a bicycle? (You don't have to answer this. In
fact, better if you don't).

What's sex?

follow the directions.