In a message dated 11/25/2007 8:07:46 A.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hi  troops.

Wednesday we had some snow in the area. I really get a kick out  of how
the news stations play up 1-2 cm of snow these days.
I know when we  worked up north, unless they were calling for over a
foot, nothing was ever  mentioned, as its always snowing up there.

Small snowfall and well over  1000 accidents in the GTA.

Slow doen  folks.:-0

http://picasaweb.google.com/pentkon52/WinterScencic

Taken  around town Thursday.

K10D, 77 LTD and minor tweaks in LR and exported as  jpgs to the email file

Dave

Very nice Dave. I  really like the red barn, nice color contrasts.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.